23 August 2007

Join me at the carnival!

The blog carnival, that is. For the uninitiated, a blog carnival is almost like an e-zine. A host comes up with a theme, then different bloggers contribute links to posts on their own blogs that fit the theme. It is similar to the link posts that blogger do from time to time, except bloggers send in their own links rather than the host scouring the internet looking for them.

Anyway, Yehuda is hosting a game carnival. Yes, I'm plugging it because I contributed a post, but there are other great posts besides mine. Although I focus on board and card games in my blog, I also play computer games. One of my favorite post in this edition of the game carnival talks about indy adventure games. I loved adventure games back in the 8os; the only reason I don't play them now is because I am too afraid of getting sucked in and neglecting my chores!

There are several other intriguing posts in the carnival that will lead you to new blogs you haven't read yet. The best thing is there will be another one next month!

1 comment:

Myers said...

One of the great things about the carnival is finding great new blogs, and here you are! Thanks for getting the word out about the carnival. Your blog's great. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far.