12 July 2013

Clearing out my iPad clutter

Over the past few years, I've been getting better at keeping the clutter in many areas of my life to a minimum, but I can't seem to resist downloading free games. I currently have 110 apps on my iPad. My iPad only has 16 GB of memory, so I frequently get a message saying that I don't have enough memory to update or download something. 

The obvious solution for dealing with low memory would be to delete something, right? The problem is deciding what to delete. There are several games that I haven't even played yet because I tend to go back to the same few again and again. There are multi-player games that I only keep so that my kids can play them with their friends, like King of Opera.  Then there are apps that normally cost money, but I caught them while they were free, like all the art apps for my daughter that she can't get for her Android tablet.

I've been saying for weeks that I am going to pare down my collection of apps, and I think today is the day. I've given myself permission to play in the name of organization!

No comments: