26 April 2008

Game Carnival for April 26, 2008











Welcome to the April 26, 2008 edition of the Game Carnival. We are a little light on entries this week, but every one is "cherce" (choice). Being the slack hostess that I am, I'm letting all the guests provide the entertainment. My excuse is that I've been too busy working in the garden to play games. What about the rest of you?






old-wizard presents Top 10 Video Game Heroes of All Time posted at old-wizard.com.

This article is full of video game nostalgia.


NLHE Player presents NLHE Cash Game Basics posted at No Limit Holdem Advice, saying, "Author presents some basic tips to play no-limit hold'em in a ring game setting."

I know very little about poker, but this article appears to be very thorough.



Board games





Gameguy presents Chicken Cha Cha Cha posted at Gameguy thinks..., saying, "This is a fun memory games for young and old alike."

This sounds like a great game to bring out when my four-year-old neighbor comes over.



Gaming





Eclipse presents Victory in Roleplaying Games! posted at Gaming My Way.

Another thorough article on a genre of gaming that I know very little about!



Video Games





Scott Davis presents Guitar Hero For the Nintendo DS | ZombieChatter.com posted at ZombieChatter.com.

This looks like a version of Guitar Hero that will fit into my budget!





That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
game carnival
using our
carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our

blog carnival index page
.



Technorati tags:

, .



1 comment:

Scrabble Madre said...

Word games all the way! I play word games next to my garden...does that count? haha Scrabble Word Finder